Saturday, April 02, 2005

Giddy Up

Yesterday I got up and decided to complete a few of those pesky tasks that had been lingering in the back of my mind for several weeks now. Although I was fairly tired, I tackled some of the bigger ones first and by lunchtime I had some ugly projects nearly finished. After lunch I got a little distracted by my children, but by 3 I was back at it. When dinner time finally came around I was actually looking for more things to do (because my daughter had commandeered my computer.) It felt so good. I was sort of on a natural high that my usually oblivious spouse even commented on. When we got the kids into bed, I almost didn't want to go to sleep for fear the productiveness would disappear with the day's end.

As I woke this morning my fears were confirmed. I barely have the will to drink my Mountain Dew for breakfast! But I sit here fondly remembering how good it felt to GET STUFF DONE! Giddy up, Jean, you have to work all night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home