Monday, April 04, 2005

Tut, Tut...It Looks Like Rain

Shocker. It's raining again today. We have maybe two days of sunshine and then back to the stormy skies. Yesterday we flew kites in my in-law's backyard. Today we're drenched and dark.

I know that living in a desert state I should be very grateful or any precipitation whatsoever, but I'm so ready for spring and sunshine (without the mosquitos and flies.) I get strangely restless in this weather and the sun seems to improve my whole outlook.

With the loss of an hour of sleep from the daylight savings time change and the gloomy weather, I feel an overwhelming urge to go back to bed!

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Jeanna said...

It's not that I don't like rain and I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms and lightning, but months of it at a time are too much for me. I need some sunshine to fight the blues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home